Teamit is looking for Business Development Manager
Teamit was the fastest growing IT-consulting company in Finland in May 2022. Teamit has currently 60 consultants working in various customer projects.
Teamit was the first IT consulting company offering the employee full freedom to choose between fixed monthly salary or monthly salary based on customer invoicing generated by the consultant.
Teamit is recognized as a very employee-oriented IT company with one of the highest employee satisfaction rates and the lowest employee churn. Teamit has very skilled consultants working in top notch customer projects. Not a single software developer hasn’t left Teamit during the last three years.
As a logical continuation to our growth in Finland, we have decided to go abroad. Teamit has started operations in Norway last year. Teamit AS has been registered this year.
We are now strengthening our presence in Norway and are looking for a Business Development Manager. Later, we are going to expand into other Scandinavian countries and elsewhere in Europe, too.
You will have a great opportunity to excel in sales and business development while getting valuable experience in international B2B sales.
What we offer:
- Extremely interesting role to grow Teamit’s business in Norway
- Competitive rewarding model
- Possibility to join Teamit’s shareholder plan
- Tools of your choice; laptop, phone, broad band
- Free, unlimited access to Udemy Business portal
- Personal development plan
- Frequent get togethers outside of work
We wish that you
- Have experience in demanding B2B sales, preferably in IT
- Have experience and understanding in prospecting
- Have a hunting attitude and enjoy contacting cold prospects
- Know how to turn prospects in to deals
- Love winning
- Are fluent in Norwegian and English, and preferably in Swedish or Finnish, too
Why Choose Teamit?
Teamit is an openminded, fast growing and flexible company. You will feel good at Teamit, if you have a customer orientated attitude, like to do your best, believe in openness, value low hierarchy, want to improve yourself and the company, too.
We will start the conversations immediately, so apply now!
Application deadline: Interviews and hires will be done ASAP
- A chat with the CEO Jussi Heikkilä
- A chat with the sales team
- Hiring decision
- Fluency in Norwegian
- Fluency in English or Finnish
Location: Norway or Finland
Yearly salary range: 500 000 – 1 000 000 NOK
Working hours: Flexible
Extent: Full Time, Permanent
Start: According to agreement
Send us your CV through our website.
More information from: Jussi Heikkilä, CEO Teamit Group Oy
+358 50 3509003, Jussi.email@example.com